Monday, January 20, 2014

Out With the Old...

 My late father's picnic table finally gave up the ghost. It's been out in the bush for about 20 years and the site of our annual winter picnic for the past five or so years...

The new and improved version is part of a double cedar wall behind the house, that was discovered this past year when my gas range was installed. I figured it would be a perfect, rustic tabletop for a new picnic table. Richard cut down two dead trees as the supports and voila! Chairs will be old plastic outdoor garden chairs that my late mother bought eons ago.
I'll post pix when it warms up a tad and we can have a picnic out in the woods.

1 comment:

Evlyn said...

Sad to see the old table go. But it is great that you are building a new one. Like a promise of warmer weather to come, when you will be able to have your annual spring picnic on this table.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails