Friday, April 1, 2011

Lunch Bag

My mum (who died in 1997) bought me this thermal lunch bag a million years ago. I've recently started using it to take to work. Everyone comments how silly it is that it says "Lunch" on it...but I love it and it's really handy.


I invariably end up packing cheese and crackers (plus miso soup, salad and yogurt on occasion) and pretend I'm at a swanky wine and cheese party, while I'm sitting back in the shipping department amongst piles of old newspapers...
What do you bring for lunch?

9 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Ronna
I eat at home or in the car since I go from house to house cat-sitting. It's always a sandwich since I love bread. My mom also died in 1997 on the day that Princess Diana died. Worst day of my life.
Hugs, Deb=^..^=x5

Addison Dewitt said...

Gin. Vermouth. Olives.

Francine! said...

I love how it says LUNCH on it. Something to look forward to all morning and no confusion!

Evlyn said...

I think it's great that your bag says LUNCH on it. As I get older, I think more things should be labelled to assist me in a cluttered world. Such a tasteful bag and a tasteful lunch inside.

Knatolee said...

I love your lunch bag! And that's a healthy looking meal. Gordon just made me a nice tuna sandwich.

Knatolee said...

Geez, Deb, my Mum died about a week later on September 8, 1997!

frannie said...

That is one classy lunch bag...and still in good condition.

Heidi said...

Yogurt first, then hard-boiled egg, apple, and granola bar, using the empty yogurt cup as a little trash can until I get home.
For a bigger lunch, I'll add a cheese sandwich and carrot sticks.

Victoria May said...

I'm with Addison on this one

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails