Monday, November 22, 2010

Our Fabulous Art Show!

We had a wonderful show yesterday in Dunvegan. Holly Keller showed her whimsical linocuts...


...her sensitive pencil and pastel drawings of barns and nature...


...and her mini-acrylic canvases of an apple disappearing.


Natalie Rowe's corner offered her award-winning children's book (signed by the author) and her photo cards...


...bird drawings and bug paintings and her amazing hooked rugs...


...and her charming mini-ruglets.


In my corner was painted ceramics...


...more ceramics...


...some framed drawings...


...and my crazy, folk-arty paintings on wooden blocks.


All three of us were tickled pink...


...and more than just a little silly. See ya next year, gals!

6 comments:

Marcia said...

FABULOUS looking stuff. I sure wish I lived closer!

Lauren said...

What yer sis said. Let me know the next date well ahead of time and maybe we'll take a road trip . . .

Elisabeth said...

Great show!
Great ambiance!
Great gals!

Knatolee said...

Great photos, Ronna. Can I steal a few to put on my own blog?

It was so much fun!

I was praying for good weather...

chantal said...

I love your cupcake and cat paintings Ronna!

Marie-Emmanuelle said...

Great photos indeed!
Looks like I should have been there earlier! There is A LOT of stuff that got sold before I got there!
Nice meeting you Ronna!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails