Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Definitions ATCs

Click to enlarge.
I'm trading these artist trading cards at this afternoon's swap. The backgrounds are from two old dictionaries I had salvaged from the trash. No one wants to buy dictionaries anymore (particularly ones from the 1930s) and the annual book sale that I used to help organize for the Glengarry Pioneer Museum always had a plethora of these books, waiting for the trash heap.
I rubber stamped on top of the definitions and added highlights with colour pencils. I love how they came out.

5 comments:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

I'm sorry I didn't get any cards done this month. You know how busy it's been here though. Maybe next month. Your ATCs are great!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Your ATC's are great.

Marcia said...

Love these... very SPRING

Darktee said...

These are brilliant! I love the concept and creativity

Stacy said...

Your ATC's look great. I love the dictionary background.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails