Friday, March 26, 2010

Mug of the Week

If you're like me, you have a bunch of mugs in your collection. Most mornings I pick the one I use by what mood I'm in on that particular day. So I have decided to profile my mug collection on Fridays and highlight a different one in a post called "Mug of the Week."


This week I've chosen a mug my cousin Richard got me on a trip several years back. He told me it came from a restaurant in Bar Harbor, Maine called "Two Cats" and he and his family just loved the place. His son Matthew, however, was marginally disappointed when it turned out that "Two Cats" had two dogs and just one cat. Click here to go to their website.

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

That's a great mug! I have about four favourites that I rotate and I refuse to use any others for my tea unless forced!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails