Friday, February 6, 2009

The Incredibly Talented Ron James

Ron James has been called Canada's funniest comedian and I have to agree. So did the sold out crowd in Cornwall on Wednesday night where he performed his Mental-as-Anything tour. It's always such a treat to see him live. He's so much fun to watch!
Now he's in Ottawa for five sold out shows and then continues doing a tour of other towns in Eastern Ontario till the end of the month. To see some clips of his various shows click here. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Newsman said...

Is he related to Rick James?

Jack D'Mestiere said...

I know a certain person with a terrific sense of humor and a boat full of stories about the lads upt the line. I'll bet who can make me laugh more!

Anonymous said...

I love Rick James!

Anonymous said...

Now is this feller here been the offspring of Jesse James and his gang?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails