Sunday, November 16, 2008

Scenes from a Party

Richard and I went to a party on the weekend and there were all these neat displays of food and drink. Here's a punch fountain which I thought was a lot of fun.


This cool wire contraption was a perfect way to display sweet treats.


Someone sent a flower arrangement in the form of fruit. I'd seen photos of these before but never the saw real thing. Delicious and kind of cool.


I just love the look of licorice allsorts and although I can't stand the taste of them, I don't think there's any candy more graphically appealing than these guys.


Even the cold meat tray, with its wiggly lines and bright cherry tomatoes was fun to look at (and possibly draw one day).


Okay, so here I am sitting on the backstairs getting a breath of fresh air with Allie's bunny Hannah Bontana (not a typo). It was warm enough to sit outside without a jacket. Imagine that in mid-November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I craving a martini to wash down my licorice allsort.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails