Monday, November 3, 2008

Good Eats

In many places the snow has melted but since I live at the bottom of a hill, there's still plenty of snow here. My chard is almost covered with the white stuff.


Check out the footprints of a few hungry deer who enjoyed a snowy snack.


Meanwhile after a walk in the woods, Richard and I tucked into a pot of tea and a package of Square Milk Lunch Biscuits...


...all the way from St. John's, Newfoundland.


Don't you just love the packaging? Looks like I could have bought this in the 1950s or 60s. The packaging probably hasn't changed since then. Why tinker with perfection?

2 comments:

Jack D'Mestiere said...

This is fabulous. Not only the chard, but the Square Milk Lunch Biscuits. Next time you send me some Coffee Crisps (hint hint) throw in a box of those babies!

Sandy Mastroni said...

I love the biscuit box !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails