Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dog Daze

Yesterday I spent a wonderful day in Prescott, Ontario, visiting my friend Jen. Her newly opened store, the Milkhouse Gallery is amazing. It has all manner of scraps and bits for collage, new stuff, old stuff, books, vintage aprons, maps, food labels and seed packets. The list is endless. It is absolute heaven for anyone who likes old things and loves interesting bits and bobs. If you're in eastern Ontario, it's just a hop, skip and a jump from the 401. Check it out! If not, click here to see her blog. The website for the Milkhouse should be up soon.
The lovely beagle above is Jen's 14-year-old pup Rosie. I drew her, a while ago, basking in the sun. She, along with their other cute doggie Gumdrop, were pretty happy to see me yesterday. Nice to be remembered!

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

Ronna, I like finding these old blog treasures of yours! What a beautiful drawing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails