Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sneak Peek: Technique in ATC Quarterly

Yesterday was our monthly ATC trade and my friends Carol and Elisabeth usually drive in from Montreal a little early so we can have lunch together. Yesterday I asked them to come even earlier so I could photograph Carol creating ATCs out of salt dough. She had traded ATCs made out of this dough in December and they were so popular I figured they'd be a good technique to show in the spring issue of ATC Quarterly. Carol demonstrated an easy, step-by-step process showing how to create these ATCs. The dough is cheap to make; the technique easy. I think you might want to give it a try. Full description and recipe will be featured in the next issue of ATC Quarterly, due out at the end of March 2008.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails