Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Richard!

I baked Richard's cake last night (and froze it) and out of the batter, made him a cupcake so I could leave it for him at his house this afternoon while he's at work. Today is his birthday but we've decided to celebrate it on the weekend. I figured it might be fun for him to come home to a surprise supper, so I made him his favourite Creamed Pickled Herring, which I'll leave in his fridge and a cupcake with a candle, so he can have a wee celebration this evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your secret's safe with me, sister. Oh Richard...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was small but delightful, Francine!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was small but delightful, Francine!

Anonymous said...

So who is anonymous and why does she or he keep sending the same message?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails