Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Journalling ATCs


The current issue of ATC Quarterly features Witta Jensen from Denmark who has done a daily journal ATC for more than ten years. Small events immortalized on bits of cardboard. The upcoming issue of ATC Quarterly will feature Cindy Couling from California whose advice to everyone who has a hankering to journal is, "Just do it and don't worry too much about the results. Keep going."
So I did it. Yesterday I decided to be spontaneous (can one actally decide to be spontaneous?) and I started my journalling ATCs. I hated the first one. Too messy and all over the place. I decided to focus on Domino's trip to the vet. I liked the idea of the second ATC, but the pen I used was too light and hard to read. Third time's a charm. Yup, that's me being spontaneous.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails