Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Planting Time ATCs


I've been buying (and planting a few) seeds in the past few days. I have also saved seed packets for the past few years and had no idea what I'd do with them. Then I remembered an old game I used to play when I was younger. I'd cut photos from magazines in half and glue them onto shirt cardboard. Then I'd continue drawing on the blank half of the image. Later on, as I recall, I'd have a mini-art show in my Zaida's bedroom (our grandfather lived with us for 17 years) and invite my parents and my sister and brother to the "show." (I don't think I served wine or cheese like I do today, however).

These ATCs are a throw back to my old technique of 'removing and replacing.' I think they're kind of fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails